[Tema za tujce] English forum

Grobi

Forum administrator
Reaction score
Currently, there is no need to have a forum, specifically for English players. However, you can create English topics in different forums. For instance, this could be English topic for si14 (w14).

DeletedUser

There is a Rumour going from mouth to mouth, from farm to farm, from village to village.

There is a new Tribe Gathering its troops in the north, They are from lands far far away.
Over the mountains and across the oceans, they are preparing to conquer this world

The Kittens are approaching!

Stay Tuned for more information

Peace Out
iBAD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And As the Troops continue to amass, it becomes clear: We need horses, So we order the architects and builders to build a building that can house theese strange animals,
Stables are being Produced!

Also, two warlords of the far north have decided to test their troops in combat,
and so they bully a barbarian village, so it attacks them.
we now have a total OD(opponents defeated) of 2!

Stat Tuned!
iBAD

DeletedUser

My paladin is getting out of hand. He has now given me a total OD of 24...

h49C2C643

DeletedUser

i think the admins should ban kitty for this sneakyness, hes using his super-paladin with a 9000+ power level to kill enemies :( mine only has a power level off 8999

DeletedUser

Are there any rumors for this world? Maybe a fact?:)

DeletedUser

the minions amass, but the ppl of vojnaplemen decide to attack :O they are scared of the cats, and they want to prevent any such thing as an invasion, and as one of the kittycats falls, wounded, the two others continue to grow, farm, and kill tropps

DeletedUser

Then can somebody tell me what's going on :)

Why are there so many tribe families?
Is there any wars here, or is it just tribalhugging?