English?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi Friends,

I come from Belgium where they talk dutch. My question now is: May i talk English on this forum and In game, because i can't this language.

Bye,

Typhaestus!

DeletedUser

Hi Friends,

I come from Belgium where they talk dutch. My question now is: May i talk English on this forum and In game, because i can't this language.

Bye,

Typhaestus!

§2.3 Jezik
Na forumu je dovoljeno pisanje samo v slovenskem jeziku. Posamezne besede ali izrazi so seveda lahko v tujem jeziku. Moderatorji lahko v nasprotnem primeru spremenijo ali brišejo prispevek in/ali tudi kaznujejo avtorja prispevka. Na forumu je izrecno dovoljena samo angleščina, ki je namenjena tujcem.

The only inportant part for you is the last one, that says that you can speak English, that is for people from other countries.

I would recommend that you find someone that knows both languages and will tell you what is written where, since the main language is Slovenian and you don`t know it. Otherwise it will be hard for you to understand the forum.

And welcome to the .si version of Tribal Wars :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks. But Google Translate is not an option .. It givs you wrong words.

DeletedUser

Welcome to the .si version of Tribal Wars, Typhaestus!
Yeah, Slovenian language is one of the most difficult languages in the world and that's why Google didn't translate very well, but i'm sure they will soon!
Find one person or more, who will translate you words from slovene to english and help...
Here you can write in English, because you are from other country...
If you need help, count on me... :)

DeletedUser

Welcome to the .si version of Tribal Wars, Typhaestus!
Yeah, Slovenian language is one of the most difficult languages in the world and that's why Google didn't translate very well, but i'm sure they will soon!
Find one person or more, who will translate you words from slovene to english and help...
Here you can write in English, because you are from other country...
If you need help, count on me... :)

Ow, thank you very very much. I've going to search someone who can translate words and sentences to slovene, i will ;)
I want to play here forever and help the server make larger and great!

Typhaestus :D

DeletedUser

Sure, if you have skype i can help you from there if you don't have, then from here...
My skype name is: denycare
That word forever is not the best word for here...
Just few players stay here forever, right? :D

DeletedUser

Sure, if you have skype i can help you from there if you don't have, then from here...
My skype name is: denycare
That word forever is not the best word for here...
Just few players stay here forever, right? :D

I added you. My Skype is Franky.Hudders!

DeletedUser

Dear readers,

I just bought a special program to read and write in slovenian on this forum and in game!

Sincerely,
Typhaestus

DeletedUser

To je Vojna Plemen, ne Tribal Wars. Please speak Slovenian language.

DeletedUser

To je Vojna Plemen, ne Tribal Wars. Please speak Slovenian language.

tujcem je dovoljeno govorit v angleškem jeziku.

Tema je zašla z svojega namena.

Status
Not open for further replies.