Vodiči veteranov

DeletedUser

Naredil je lepo korist drugim igralcem, lepo je nadgradu vasico, da je loahko prevzameš pa je...
Tako se gre oz. dela tukaj a VP...!

SIRaleks

Reaction score
se strinjam z ubijalcem, vodič ki ga je dal siraleks ni dober. no, je fajn za začetnike ki še nikoli niso igrali te igrice, tko da je to super da imajo vse na enem mestu lepo opisano.

lol siraleks, kako lahko trdiš da ti je šlo dobro če so te vedno na koncu zbili? :D

hahaa..delou sm predvsem napako ker me je prevzela tekmovalnost...nabijov sm točke un del z vojsko pa sm spustil le da bi bil najbolši med mojimi prijatelji..ampak to napako sem odpravil..

DeletedUser

Tukej bom postou vse Vodiče ki jih najdem. (Če ima kdo čas da bi prevedel drugi spoiler bi mi bil res v pomoč)

Najdaljši guide u zgodovini TW-ja

[spoil]Statue
(Build the Paladin straight away, farm with it instantly).
Iron 1
Clay 1
Wood 1
HQ 2
HQ 3
Wood 2
Barracks 1
(Now stop building. Build 40 spears which you will use 35 farming on their own and the rest farming with the Paladin).
Warehouse 2
Market
HQ 4
HQ 5
(Stop builing, again. Build another 40 Spears, you shoud have at least 80).
Smithy 1
(Now build 5 Swords for every 20 Spears you have. This is so you can send 20 Spears and 5 Swords out in groups when farming, send the Paladin further away on it's own taking advantage of it's speed).
HQ 6
HQ 7
HQ 8
HQ 9
HQ 10
(Now this is optional, depends on your area and how you feel: Build another 20 Spears and 5 Swords).
Barracks 2
Barracks 3
Barracks 4
Barracks 5
Smithy 2
Smithy 3
Smithy 4
Smithy 5
Stable 1
Stable 2
Stable 3
Warehouse 3
Warehouse 4
Warehouse 5
Warehouse 6
(Why the mass warehouse upgrade: You need a level 6 Warehouse to hold enough resources to research Light Cavalry).,
Research Light Cavalry
(From now on all your resources go into making Light Cavalry, the only other thing you build is a farm level when you need to. Once you reach 50 Light Cavalry, move on).
Research Scouts.
(Now if you have any of those players with a low wall and 10 - 20 Spears and a Pally, research Axe and build 50 to clear them).
Wood 2
Wood 3
Wood 4
Wood 5
Clay 2
Clay 3
Clay 4
Iron 2
(Now you shouldn't need your mines any higher as their pretty much useless if you are active and farming).
HQ 11
HQ 12
HQ 13
HQ 14
HQ 15
Stable 4
Stable 5
Stable 6
Stable 7
Stable 8
Stable 9
Stable 10
Barracks 6
Barracks 7
Barracks 8
Barracks 9
Barracks 10
(Remember to build Warehouse and Farm only when needed).
HQ 16
HQ 17
HQ 18
HQ 19
HQ 20
Wood 6
Wood 7
Wood 8
Wood 9
Wood 10
Clay 5
Clay 6
Clay 7
Clay 8
Clay 9
Clay 10
Clay 11
Clay 12
Clay 13
Iron 3
Iron 4
Iron 5
Iron 6
Iron 7
Iron 8
Stable 11
Stable 12
Stable 13
Stable 14
Barracks 11
Barracks 12
Barracks 13
Barracks 14
Barracks 15
Barracks 16
Barracks 17
Market 2
Market 3
Market 4
Market 5
Market 6
Market 7
Market 8
Market 9
Market 10
Smithy 11
Smithy 12
Workshop 1
Workshop 2
Research Catapults
(Now while you're building the Smithy up because it takes a long time. Mass build Light Cavalry and Catapults, Axe is needed but not as much).
Smithy 13
Smithy 14
Smithy 15
Smithy 16
Smithy 17
Smithy 18
Smithy 19
Smithy 20
(By now you should have around 3.4 - 5k Axe. At least 1.7K Light Cavalry and 150 Catapults 200 Scouts).
Academy
(Now stop building! Focus on minting enough coins to build 4 Nobles. Once you have the coins educate the Nobles. Don't use them until you have 4. This means you can noble a bigger further awat target).
[/spoil]

[spoil]here i will basically be explaining the following terms and will tell you how to go about doing them,

Noble Train
Spiking
Dodging
Nukes

NOBLE TRAIN

a noble train is attack in which if done correctly will get you a village in one attack 95%+ of the time. all it is is sending out more han one nobleman at a time.. but not in the same group of troops, some people think that sending all your troops at once with 4 nobleman is a noble train.. but its not it consists of 4 seperate attacks sent at the same time

e.g i have 20k (to keep it simple)
and 4 nobleman, i will launch maybe 12500 axe and 1 nobleman in my 1st attack to make sure the village is cleared, and then 2500 axe and one nobleman straight away after, and then 2500 axe and 1 nobleman agen and then my last lot of 2500 axe and my last nobleman i would not recomend that you send more than 4 nobleman as most of the time 4 will get you the village and if you do get it in 4 then the 5th 1 will be fighting against yourself

SPIKING

this term spiking is to represent when a barb village is rammed with troops.. this is done to prevent other people taking your farm resources, which is pointless because you have to call them back and then attack to get the resources you are protecting anyway, but can be useful if you kill all the enemies troops as you then know that his village is empty and free to farm.

a better use for a spike is to stop someone nobleing a village you want, you will send your troops to potect it whilst you build your noblemen, and can be very effective if exectuted appropriatley

e.g. 10k spear
10k swords, if the spike is from 1 village

you cannot spike a village with axe as it will be a waste of time because they are rubbish at defending so spikes should be done with defensive troops but i do not recomend spiking anyway as it is a waste of troops, id build a noble train instead of spiking it

the only other way i can think of that a village can be spiked is an accidental spike which will be explained under dodging

DODGING

this strategy is to not loose your troops when attacked, the simpleest way to avoid an attack is to send your troops out on a farm as you will loose your resources so you will need some back when they return, if you only have one attack coming in then send them away if you think its big, but if you have 4 then stand your ground as it will most likley be a noble train, and if the 4 attacks are from the same village and your village is defensive then you will wipe them out no problem anyway

a very VERY tactical player with multiple villahges may spike all the surrounding barbs and then attack you so u loose your troops in the farm but this is unlikely

so another way to dodge is to send your troops to support somewhere, usually a barb village as then you cannot loose your troops unless that barb village is attacked whilst your troops are there, which brings me back to the acidental spike, because you didnt mean to spike the village just to get rid of your troops till the heat dies down

NUKE

the term nuke is used when a player clears a vilage in one attack, this is usually stupid ammount of axe and maybe some LC all down to personal preference,

e.g. 20k axe(to keep it simple)

no matter what anyone else says this is your strongest attack you can send! people may replace some axe with 1k LC for a bit of defence but this attack, the NUKE is really to prepare for a quick noble, say you have 2 villages.. one has a nuke and one is full of defence troops and your 4 noblemen, you will send your nuke into clear the village, and then your will send in your defencive troops with your nobles coz they wont die if there are no troops left to kill you

SUMMARY

Do not send your noble train in one attack, and do not send more than 4 at a time
Do not spike a village unless you really need to as it will waste troops
Dodge if you can!
make sure you have enough attacking power in your nuke
[/spoil]

Tale vodič je dober za tiste,ki bi radi hitro prišli do konjenice in do nove vasi.Drugače pa je počasen kar se tiče razvoja vasi.Tako tudi dobiš veliko točk.

DeletedUser

Če nisi dosti aktiven in okoli tudi nimaš kaj prida konkurence, je pametno nabiti železo pred vse surovine ali še vedno ne? Sprašujem za S8, kjer je vera tudi faktor + sem malo iz igre. :D