Who's Going to start on Si4?

DeletedUser

I going to start on Si4, and you? I can't wait!

You may discuss to about everything of Si4, like : Who's going to fail at Si4? :p

Dear,
Typhaestus

DeletedUser

I going to start on Si4, and you? I can't wait!

You may discuss to about everything of Si4, like : Who's going to fail at Si4? :p

Dear,
Typhaestus

Za tisti, ki ne veste, kaj je napisal:
Začel bom na Si4, kaj pa vi? Komaj čakam!

Lahko debatirate karkoli o Si4 npr. : Komu bo spodletelo?

Pozdrav,
Typhaestus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Allot of people will. There are at least two good premades Who? and Grobis tribe(don`t know what name he chose). Regarding who will fail, we will see when the server will start.

DeletedUser

Allot of people will. There are at least two good premades Who? and Grobis tribe(don`t know what name he chose). Regarding who will fail, we will see when the server will start.

I think it would be waiting some weeks to see who going to fail..
Premades fail most of all, but if you have good, strong players in your premade you can be the best! :)

Typhaestus

DeletedUser

I think it would be waiting some weeks to see who going to fail..
Typhaestus

for some yes, but those of us who know players of this server generally can see who will fail, when we see them on the server;)

DeletedUser

for some yes, but those of us who know players of this server generally can see who will fail, when we see them on the server;)

Mislim, da bo dober svet. Velika vojna z najboljšimi plemeni na svetu, upam, da! :D

nofear

Reaction score
Mislim, da bo dober svet. Velika vojna z najboljšimi plemeni na svetu, upam, da! :D

Well I hope so too, but you never know what will happen. Lot of players are determinated that they would win SI4 and I am one of them.
I hope there will be some .net players.

DeletedUser

Premades fail most of all, but if you have good, strong players in your premade you can be the best! :)
Agreed. Premades often fail because of the simple truth: they are based on acquaintances rather than on geographical location on the server.

Well I hope so too, but you never know what will happen. Lot of players are determinated that they would win SI4 and I am one of them.
You have no chance of winning if I'm on the same server :p